The Government announced Auckland will move back to Alert Level 1 at 11:59 Wednesday 7 October 2020
Following the advice of the Ministry of Health, Go Green will be operating all of its services in Level 1 as usual while still taking steps to ensure our commitment and support to the eradication of COVID-19
Alert Level 1 – Information
Under Alert level 1 Go Green will be undertaking our normal carpet cleaning work, that is, move out or move in cleans for rental houses, family homes, water damage and flood restoration, commercial offices and age care facilities
We are committed to ensuring everyone’s safety in these times.
Our team values your business and have always practiced a high level of hygiene and cleanliness, however as part of our response to Covid-19 you will notice a few changes we have made that may include the following depending on the situation:
- Wearing masks
- Wearing disposable gloves
- Adding microbial sanitizer
- Disinfecting & cleaning all our equipment between jobs
- Continued Payments via eftpos
- Each van carries its own PPE gear and used if and when full PPE is required
- We work closely with our customers, so we jointly adhere to all policies under the Health and Safety best practices.
Go Green is committed to the safety and well-being of our suppliers and customers, and encourage you to let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. If you have any questions or concerns in respect for any of the above, please email [email protected] or phone us on 0800398722